- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a muffin pan with papers, and grease the inside of the papers.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, allspice, cranberries, and walnuts. In a separate large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter, orange zest and juice, and vanilla.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and a tester inserted into the center muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins form the oven, and transfer them to a rack to cool. Store, well wrapped, at room temperature for several days; freeze for longer storage.