- In a large bowl, beat together the water, butter, sugar, salt, and coconut milk powder until thick and smooth, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add the coconut and stir to combine.
- Scoop the mixture by tablespoonfuls (a tablespoon cookie scoop works well here), and shape into round mounds. Place on parchment-lined baking sheets, topping each mound with 2 almonds.
- Freeze the candies for 30 to 60 minutes, until they're firm enough to handle easily.
- Coat the candies with the melted chocolate, and place back on the baking sheets. Cool until the chocolate is firm.
- Yield: 28 candies.