- Preheat the oven to 350°F; lightly grease an 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, oil, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, espresso powder, cocoa, and flour, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the bread for 65 to 75 minutes, until the loaf tests done (a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center will come out clean, save for perhaps a light smear of chocolate from the melted chips).
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes before turning it out of the pan onto a rack.
- Cool completely before slicing; store well-wrapped, at room temperature.
- Yield: one 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf.