Corrections to our Sift Magazine 2015 Fall Issue
- Page 40: Butterscotch Apple Sweet Rolls
- First paragraph of directions talks about mixing crumb topping. There is none; layout error. Disregard the last two sentences of that paragraph.
- Page 68: Hasty Pudding
- First ingredient says 3 cups (12 ounces) of whole milk - should read 3 cups (24 ounces) of whole milk.
- Page 93: Semolina Apricot Fennel Bread
- Water amount in the dough should be 1 cup; more advanced bakers may want to try using as much as 1 ½ cups.
- Corn Chip crackers are marked as gluten-free; that is only the case if you substitute an equal volume of King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour for the all-purpose flour called for in the recipe.