1) To make the crust: Whisk together the flour, almond flour, confectioners' sugar, and salt.
2) Mix in the butter until evenly crumbly.
3) Press into a 9" to 10" springform pan, pushing firmly up the sides. Prick the bottom of the crust all over with a fork. Chill in the freezer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or so, while you preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) Remove from the freezer, and bake for 14 to 16 minutes, until the crust is lightly browned at the edges. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
5) To make the filling: Slowly mix the cream cheese and sugar until well blended, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl.
6) Mix in the eggs one at time, then the cream, flavorings, and zest.
7) Pour the filling into the baked crust, and reduce the oven heat to 325°F. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until the cheesecake is set around the edges (a 4" to 5" circle in the center will remain soft).
8) Turn the oven off, prop the door open, and let the cheesecake sit for an hour.
9) Run a knife or spatula around the edges. Cool for several hours.
10) Just before serving, top as desired.
Yield: about 20 servings.