1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 10-cup Bundt pan.
2) Whisk together the eggs, molasses, pumpkin purée, and oil. Set aside.
3) Whisk together the cake mix, cornstarch, baking soda, and spice(s).
4) Stir the wet and dry mixtures together, then whisk until smooth.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake the cake for 60 to 65 minutes, until the center feels firm when pressed. The internal temperature should be 210°F to 212°F.
7) Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn it out of the pan to cool completely on a rack. Dust the cake with confectioners' sugar, or glaze it with icing; we recommend our Cinnamon Cider Glaze.
Yield: about 16 to 20 servings.