1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Pizza Dough Flavor. Add the butter, cut in pats.
3) Work in the butter till the mixture is crumbly.
4) Add the sausage and cheese, mixing to distribute. Add the yogurt, buttermilk, or sour cream.
5) Mix just till everything is evenly moistened.
6) Transfer the dough to a piece of parchment or a lightly floured work surface. Pat and roll it into an 8" x 10" rectangle about 3/4" thick.
7) Cut the dough into twenty 2" squares.
8) If you've been working on parchment, simply lift the parchment onto a baking sheet. Separate the biscuits so there's about 1" between them. If the biscuits aren't on parchment, space them on a lightly greased baking sheet, leaving about 1" between them.
9) Bake the biscuits for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're a medium- to deep-golden brown.
10) Remove the biscuits from the oven, and cool them on a rack briefly. Serve warm.
Yield: 20 biscuits.