1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" round cake pan, or 9" round casserole.
2) Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, cheeses, and softened butter, until well combined and crumbly.
3) Mix in the garlic, scallion tops, and sun-dried tomatoes.
4) Whisk together the eggs and milk (or half & half). Set aside 1 tablespoon of the mixture, to brush on the top of the loaf.
4) Add the remaining egg mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring just until everything is thoroughly moistened.
5) Turn the stiff batter into the prepared pan. Using your wet fingers, smooth it to the edges of the pan. Make it slightly concave, so the edges are slightly higher than the center.
6) Brush the top of the loaf with the reserved egg mixture. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning, if desired.
7) Bake the bread for 35 to 40 minutes, until it's a light golden brown on top, and a cake tester or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8) Remove the loaf from the oven, and run a heatproof spatula or table knife around the edge of the pan, to loosen the sides. Turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool.
9) Serve the bread warm, toasted, or at room temperature. It's a wonderful breakfast bread, served with eggs.
Yield: one 9" round loaf.