- Mix and knead all of the ingredients to make a smooth, pliable dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rise at room temperature for 30 minutes, or in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll the dough into a 12" circle; the dough improver makes it very easy to roll.
- Transfer the crust to a piece of parchment (if you're baking on a stone), or a lightly oiled pizza pan, and let it rest for about 20 minutes. While it's resting, preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Top the crust as desired. Bake until the edges are crisp and the sauce or cheese is bubbling, about 14 to 18 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and enjoy hot or warm.