- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8˝ square pan.
- In a medium saucepan or large microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Heat until the butter is melted. Remove from the heat or microwave and stir well. Add the cocoa powder and salt, stirring until combined. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the teff flour and baking powder, then the chocolate chips and pistachios. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread to smooth the top.
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes, until the top is shiny and the brownies just begin to pull away from the edges of the pan. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- Store brownies, well wrapped, at room temperature for several days; freeze for longer storage.